i’m an A+, absolutely.

I swear i’ll support the boys till the end. no drama here.

Pretty hardcore A+. Spazzing 90% about MBLAQ anywhere & anytime and the remaining 10% is all about KPop & KDrama. I’m a fan over another K-Group and K-Drama of course.

Maybe i’m not the best A+ out there but at least i’m better than those ‘fake’ A+.

Sorry i’m have 4D personalities because of Cheondung.

Well, goodbye.

 

PS: Just in case you’re wondering my look, i’ll show you my face.

 

Yes this is me, with my lil cat, named Hyeon.